ENTHUSIASTS AND GEARHEADS WANTED
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why it’s a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee-owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
If you are interested in a position at Cane Creek please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description – Retail Services Representative
Reports to: Retail Services Manager
The Retail Services Representative will be involved in all sales, customer care, product service, public relations, and technical services. He/she will be responsible for the implementation of new and ongoing sales and marketing programs. The Retail Services Representative will partner with key stakeholders in the organization to implement effective sales & marketing programs and drive dynamic growth within Cane Creek Cycling Components. The tasks will vary according to need and, therefore, will be diverse and assigned according to skill-level.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Receive & manage incoming phone calls and emails.
- Open & maintain customer accounts by recording account information and updates.
- Learn and maintain technical knowledge on Cane Creek products and components
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services; providing product, promotion, and pricing information.
- Maintain customer & warranty databases by inputting data & updates.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate and track customer requests and qualified leads and perform business development tasks using CRM.
- Assist with and occasionally travel to tradeshows, product launches and other sales/company events.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Responsible for maintaining a working relationship with all service centers and providing support. Responding to any inquiries and working to find a solution for any issues or concerns; validate and process claims, solicit and process orders, and oversight for on-going training and education.
- Work with Engineering regarding failures, concerns, changes, etc. to products and communicate that information to service centers.
- Provide support as needed with technical documents and production graphics. Including but not limited to: instruction manuals, service/tech bulletins, production graphic files, event space layout, and packaging design.
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated success in relevant prior work experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Customer Focus
- High energy team player with strong social skills
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred