ENTHUSIASTS AND GEARHEADS WANTED
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why it’s a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee-owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
If you are interested in a position at Cane Creek please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Job Description – Distributor Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Distributor Sales
The Distributor Sales Coordinator is responsible for strategically positioning and driving sales as a market leader. The Distributor Sales Coordinator will execute the sales strategies and activities that address current dynamics and are in alignment with overall goals to deliver volume, profit, and “brand health”. He/she will be responsible for leading and ensuring maximum distributor and service center focus and investment and driving dynamic growth within Cane Creek Cycling Components.
Distributor Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Building strong relationships with the distributors and being the single point of contact for the distributor
- Managing distributor accounts and fulfillment
- Coordinating between sales, operations, shipping, and finance
- Administering sales orders from distributors accurately and in a timely manner
- Direct and collaborate with distributors on future developments
- Developing aftermarket services growth strategies as well as implementing and selling services
- Establishing strategies and goals for aftermarket products ensuring inside sales opportunities are identified and targeted
- Track current and emerging trends in order to forecast what distributors/dealers need
- Working with customer service to identify and solve any issues or concerns
- Provide expertise and communication on brand and product knowledge to distributors and dealers
- Position Cane Creek products against the competition and track sales performance
- Provide direction and solutions to improve in-market execution
- Managing data entry/reporting and related analytics
- Managing and updating all distributor, dealer and service center price-lists
- Other duties as assigned
Service Center Responsibilities Include:
- Managing existing service center accounts and establishing new accounts
- Training and educating service centers on Cane Creek products and programs
- Managing service center sales
- Develop programs and incentives to promote after-market sales
- Managing warranty claims and warranty data analytics
- Managing and updating service documents and price-lists
- Communicate change to service procedures and parts and create/distribute technical service bulletins
- Solicit product and service procedure feedback and communicate with engineering in order to continuously improve our products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ERP system experience desired
- 3+ years of experience in a distributor sales role or related field
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with word and excel desired
- Customer Focus
- High energy team player with strong social skills
- Working knowledge of distributor operations
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred
Job Description – Suspension Technician
Reports to: Suspension Manager
The Suspension Technician is responsible for the assembly process of Cane Creek suspension products. He/she will organize and execute the assembly of suspension products in the suspension assembly areas. The Suspension Technician is responsible for build and quality related procedures and will execute quality checks on said procedures.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Lead the assembly in the suspension areas; providing guidance, training, and supervision over quality.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the company.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Attending informational meetings and training as necessary.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Perform quality and procedure checks on a regular basis. Perform QC checks every on 30-minute cycles.
- Perform first article and bill of materials (BOM) checks for any builds starting.
- Input information into the ERP system, putting completed shocks and parts away as needed.
- Troubleshoot problems with suspension products, work to find solutions to problems and provide training on those solutions.
- Work with manufacturing engineer to develop and build procedures and providing training to assemblers.
- Review production schedule to determine available parts for build orders.
- Responsible for tracking disposables, wear items, and tools.
- Process and sort Return Authorizations (RA’s) for the suspension rework team.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Engineering and Quality Control departments.
- Responsible for clearly communicating production needs to supervisor and related department leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Extensive knowledge with suspension products and systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred.
- A focus on quality and safety.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Results/goal driven personality.
- Ability to positively communicate well with others.
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred