ENTHUSIASTS AND GEARHEADS WANTED
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why it’s a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee-owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
If you are interested in a position at Cane Creek please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description – Materials Handler
Reports to: Inventory Coordinator
The Materials Handler is responsible for distributing raw materials to designated production work stations, performs inventory cycle counts, and assists in a variety of receiving and shipping functions to support inventory accuracy and production efficiency.
- Efficiently and accurately maintain the established material replenishment and delivery system within all production areas. This includes all production areas, shop areas, and the shipping/receiving area.
- Perform accurate and thorough cycle counts of inventory items as directed by the Inventory Coordinator.
- Assist with materials receiving and shipping via staging, sorting, counting, and restocking inbound shipments; collect and prepare outbound materials throughout various processes (specifically polished, anodized, and laser-etched components).
- Effectively communicate with the Inventory Coordinator any issues regarding low and/or missing inventory, inaccuracies, or other problems encountered.
- Maintain the cleanliness, safety, and order of the warehouse areas and support the general organization thereof.
- Attending informational meetings and training as necessary.
- Disposal of obsolete and defective materials as needed.
- Occasional small part production assembly via specific work order to support stock quantities of finished goods.
- Facility maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with basic inventory control terms and methodologies, warehousing, and organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and precision, with demonstrated ability to listen and follow specific instructions.
- Sufficient math and computational skills, with the ability to organize and classify within complex organizational structures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs or more and continually move throughout the day.