In today’s connected digital world, a website is a company’s front door. With this newly designed site, our goal is to make that door a little wider and more inviting for our customers and fellow riders.
A few key features include:
- A fully responsive design, making it much easier to navigate and use on mobile devices.
- An improved fit-finder that will allow riders to enter their bike into the site and quickly see the components that fit. A limited number of manufacturers and model years will be included at launch but we will be adding information regularly as we move forward.
- Additional opportunities for Cane Creek to engage with riders, tell the story of our brand and why we do what we do (and why we love to do it). The site will include an all-new Cane Creek Journal featuring content from Cane Creek team members and riders sharing personal stories and videos to give riders a better understanding of what makes Cane Creek truly special and unique.
- An improved dealer locator that will let Cane Creek riders quickly find the nearest spot to purchase and service products, no matter where they are in the world. This will include improved mobile functionality such as the ability to get direction in Google maps or call your local bike shop with the click of a button.
- On-page social media integration so visitors can quickly see the latest posts on Instagram without leaving the site.
- And many small improvements designed to improve the overall experience for riders and share the Cane Creek story and passion for what we do.
We designed this site with you in mind and want to hear your feedback on how we can continue to improve and make it the very best experience. Please let us know what you think and thank you for support for Cane Creek.