ENTHUSIASTS AND GEARHEADS WANTED
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why its a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Job Description – Assembler
Reports to: Production Manager
An Assembler is responsible for producing components by assembling parts and subassemblies. He/she will study instructions, specifications, and parts lists and gather parts, subassemblies, tools and materials to produce components. The Assembler will use a variety of tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test components.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the company.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Lead.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Attending informational meetings and trainings as necessary.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Facility maintenance as needed.
- Pull parts for orders when needed.
- Package and ship orders when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contribute to team by presenting ideas to improve processes and time management.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility.
- A focus on quality and safety.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Results/goal driven personality.