ENTHUSIASTS AND GEARHEADS WANTED
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why its a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Job Description – Suspension Technician
Reports to: Production Manager
The Suspension Technician is responsible for the assembly process of Cane Creek suspension products. He/she will organize and execute the assembly of suspension products in the suspension assembly areas. The Suspension Technician is responsible for build and quality related procedures and will execute quality checks on said procedures.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Lead the assembly in the suspension areas; providing guidance, training, and supervision over quality.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the company.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Attending informational meetings and trainings as necessary.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Perform quality and procedure checks on a regular basis. Perform QC checks every on 30 minute cycles.
- Perform first article and bill of materials (BOM) checks for any builds starting.
- Input information into the ERP system, putting completed shocks and parts away as needed.
- Troubleshoot problems with suspension products, work to find solutions to problems and provide training on those solutions.
- Work with manufacturing engineer to develop and build procedures and providing training to assemblers.
- Review production schedule to determine available parts for build orders.
- Responsible for tracking disposables, wear items, and tools.
- Process and sort Return Authorizations (RA’s) for the suspension rework team.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Engineering and Quality Control departments.
- Responsible for clearly communicating production needs to supervisor and related department leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Extensive knowledge with suspension products and systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred.
- A focus on quality and safety.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Results/goal driven personality.
- Ability to positively communicate well with others.
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred