ENTHUSIASTS AND GEARHEADS WANTED
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why its a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Job Description – Suspension Manager
Reports to: President
The Suspension Manager is responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes. He/she will provide direct supervision of personnel to ensure the safe achievement of quality, production and cost objectives in the manufacturing facility. The suspension manager will coordinate activities on the production floor to ensure the timely completion of scheduled projects and assignments. He/she will troubleshoot operational issues, identify corrective measures, and ensure a focus on quality.
- Oversee production processes and present ideas for improvement.
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery standards are met, and modify procedures as needed to meet changed conditions.
- Monitor and ensure that all equipment is working properly.
- Coordinate the hiring and training of production staff.
- Correct problems on production line to maintain efficiency, quality, and delivery.
- Work with assembly lead and lead technician to monitor and improve standards.
- Manage the production staff in the suspension areas; providing guidance, training, and supervision over quality.
- Perform quality and procedure checks on a regular basis.
- Perform first article and bill of materials (BOM) checks for any builds starting.
- Input information into the ERP system, putting completed shocks, forks and parts away as needed.
- Troubleshoot problems with products, work to find solutions to problems and provide training on those solutions.
- Process and sort Return Authorizations (RA’s) for the suspension rework team.
- Support Engineering in the planning, development and qualification of manufacturing techniques for fabricating new products and improving existing products.
- Manage compliance in the areas of quality, complete and on-time delivery, safety, and customer satisfaction and employee relations.
- Ensures positive growth in customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of quality, technique and employee morale.
- 5+ years working in a manufacturing production environment.
- Detail oriented with a disciplined, focused, and results oriented mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Results/goal driven personality.
- Experience with an ERP system preferred.
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred