Enthusiasts and Gearheads Wanted
If you're passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you're a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why its a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company.
Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have positions available for:
Information Technology (IT) Manager
Reports to: VP of Finance
The IT Manager is responsible for coordinating efforts of technology resources and identifying and escalating issues/risks related to technology/solutions delivery. He/she manages development of business process workflow solutions including planning, analysis, design, build, test, and deploy activities. The IT Manager will maintain information technology strategies, manage internal and external resources including remote/virtual support, and research and implement technological strategic solutions.
- Maintaining Cane Creek’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Completing IT projects by coordinating resources and timetables throughout departments
- Verifying application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Recommending information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Overseeing the management backup, security and user help systems
- Consulting with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system and software requirements
- Developing full scale project plans and defining specific project tasks and resource requirements
- Managing resource and budget allocation for projects and project related staff
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve outputs as needed
- Manage remote computers and access to them
- Advise on company’s communications infrastructure
- Network administration
- Managing the webserver
- SQL Server maintenance
- Communication with ERP system provider on modifications, bug reporting, etc.
- Overseeing technical support for computer problems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in an IT and/or project manager role or related field.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving abilities
- Highly detail-oriented
- Team player with strong social skills
- The technical skills include using computer technology to meet the needs of the organization
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred
Quality Control Manager
Reports to: CEO
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for ensuring that Cane Creek products meet specific quality standards and are safe to distribute and sell. The QC Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing processes and standards to test products and make sure that they perform as intended.
- Assure product and process quality by making sure that everything from raw materials to finished products meets quality and safety specifications and expectations of the project and our customers
- Develop and maintain QC test procedures (QTP’s) for internal and external (supplier) use that reflect current industry and government standards (ASTM, ISO, CPSC, etc.)
- Prepare and maintain QC documents and standards for both internal and external (vendor) use
- Inspect products purchased from suppliers and maintain records of supplier performance
- Regularly check and test samples of Cane Creek products
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Examine finished products by inspecting workmanship and gauging product durability to ensure highest quality standards are met on all products
- Conduct controlled testing on products to determine how the products perform in a simulated environment
- Provide information both upstream and downstream as to current issues and opportunities and how the current state may affect the future state.
- Lead the development, administration, implementation and documentation of material control plans and related material performance data, procedures and project-specific quality control
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with applicable government regulations.
- Evaluate problems that may be identified in production and assist with resolution strategies
- Maintain product and process data within an ERP environment.
- Consult with the R&D department in order to assist in defect and variance resolution
- Accept or reject products as necessary
- Perform regular updates to appropriate Quality Control and Quality Assurance test databases and spreadsheets and provide report summaries or analysis as needed
- Conducts in-depth problem solving, detailed data and trend analysis, and troubleshooting associated with product and material performance
- Work with the Manufacturing Engineer and production team to implement best practices and techniques, in regards to product quality and quality initiatives
A four year degree is preferred but candidates with a proven track record will be considered. Candidates should have experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools. The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize workload and deliverables within schedule constraints to deliver results is required. The Quality Control Specialist must be willing to excel in and be excited by a high velocity team environment that lives in a state of change and evolution. An esprit de corps attitude and a spirit of honesty and integrity are required.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office is required with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Experience with ERP and MRP is required
- Excellent observation skills and a great attention to detail
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION