Enthusiasts and Gearheads Wanted.
If you're passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity. So if you think you're a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Resumes may be submitted to HR@canecreek.com
General Employment Application
Assembly Technicians Needed
We are currently hiring full-time first and second shift assembly technicians. Anyone interested in applying needs to display the following capabilities:
- Good eyesight
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Finger dexterity
- Basic math skills
Cane Creek is an equal opportunity employer. The position is temp to permanent. Pay is hourly and based upon experience.
Reports to: President and CEO; Member of Executive Team
Departmental Areas of Responsibility: Sales and Customer Service
Plans, organizes, directs and controls the activities of the Sales and Business Development functions for Cane Creek Cycling Components. Critical responsibilities include developing and implementing sales channel and customer acquisition strategies and overseeing customer service and support functions. The Director of Sales is expected to develop and implement plans, systems and processes that enhance the organization’s overall revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
1. Oversees the hiring and development of a global sales and service organization, appropriate for Cane Creek's maturity/size.
2. Develops and implements strategies for aftermarket (both domestic and international) and OEM sales in accordance with agreed upon revenue and gross margin goals of Cane Creek.
3. Analyzes sales data to gauge performance within specific channels/markets against budget.
4. Develops and implements specific actions, programs and plans to address underperforming areas and to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
5. Presents monthly reports on sales and service performance to the Cane Creek Executive Team.
6. Works closely with the Marketing department to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
7. Works closely with Research and Development team to communicate customer needs and market trends in the context of product development plans and priorities.
8. Defines and recommends objectives for each area of responsibility. Develops specific short-term and long-term plans and programs, together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
9. Maintains key customer relationships and develops and implements strategies for expanding Cane Creek's customer base.
10. Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions in accordance with overall Company strategies and profit objectives.
11. Develops and presents for approval financial budgets for each area of responsibility.
1. Develops and implements sales and service plans that support Cane Creek’s overall operating budget.
2. Establishes objectives and procedures governing the performance of assigned activities. Issues specific objectives and is accountable for achieving these goals.
3. Selects and maintains qualified personnel in all positions reporting directly and recommends compensation for them.
4. Directs, monitors and appraises the performance of direct reports and provides the necessary coordination between activities.
5. Identifies training needs, initiates development of subordinates and recommends effective personnel action.
6. Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility.
7. Keeps employees informed as to company/department plans and progress.
8. Coordinates activities of department with those of other company units. Seeks mutual agreement on problems involving coordination.
9. Consults with all segments of management responsible for policy or action. Ensures compliance within areas of responsibility. Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policies and procedures.
1. Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
2. Provides orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensures that the authority and responsibility for each position are defined and understood.
3. Ensures that duties, responsibilities, levels of authority and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
1. Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
2. Participative management type—advocates team concept.
3. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
4. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
5. Exemplary communication skills; both written and oral.
6. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
7. Proven bicycle industry experience with established network of relationships.
8. Knowledge of bicycle suspension systems, products and applications.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Resumes may be submitted to HR@canecreek.com